Ever thought of setting up a BIM studio? You can, with us.
We offer 4 categories of Building Information Model (BIM) services.
Revit Content Creation
If you want to make your product catalogue readily available to architects, designers and those specifying using Autodesk Revit software, then can create Revit families or content for such use. These can be created from sketches, 2D drawings or 3D information from other software.
Most rigorously managed companies make it a practice get an objective validation of the BIM models developed for them either in-house or by their consultants. This helps to verify and ensure the accuracy and consistency of the information contained in the BIM.
The audit process includes:
- Documentation Review
- Conformance to best industry recognized best practices of BIM implementation
- Compliance to any National BIM standards
- Model integrity and accuracy verification against the design intent.
- Model integrity and accuracy verification against generated 2D drawings.
- Clash detection.
- Review of LOD against scope & objective of design function
- Model checking/auditing (space compliance, incorrect object use etc)
- Audit report
Laser Scanning to BIM / Point Cloud to BIM
We can convert laser survey and point cloud data into sophisticated 3D BIM models for architects, retailers, surveyors and main contractors. We also provide MEP scan to BIM services for consulting engineers, MEP designers and MEP contractors.
Samples and videos...
Internal Wall Finishes
BIM Interiors – An example of how Hoxton & Urban have effectively used BIM for an interior design project. Here developing an information model for interior wall finishes.
BIM Interiors – An example of how Hoxton & Urban have created a useful information model for joinery items.
Level of Detail (LOD) explained
In this video Hoxton & Urban explain the industry’s standard understanding of Level Of Detail (LOD) for a Building Information Model.